Thursday, October 2, 2008

Very Very Tired... Numb

I slept in the van when we where on our way to the Aloha chalet just now.
The way i slept was hilarious and weird. I bend forward, lean my head on this spongy thingy and both hands side by side of my head on this spongy thingy and sleep.
Doreen slept beside me as she bend forward too and slept on a metal bar in the van. so funny..

We played water captains ball, the grass was muddy and our foot were muddied "gross"(i took out my slipper to play too..very hard to run with my slippers on, will get stuck. haha). Me and Jay slipped once on the grass when we wanna chase the water bomb. But thank goodness, one of my hand landed first when i slip. Jay too... so our clothes nv kanna mud.
Denise try to make me wet but I'm not wet at all. I don't have clothes to change too so Elene and Doreen wanna sponsor their extra clothes to me if I'm dirty and wet. Quite fun man.

Help out preparing the food for steamboat. Denise slice the meat, i layout the meat nicely on the plate. It was Denise's first time slicing the meat. A bit hard to cut the meat and we kept laughing becoz the way how Denise slice it. Should try cutting if you have the opportunity. Fun!

WASTED! cannot join the rest for midnight cycling and steamboat.
I was thinking after choir practise, going back to the chalet to join them in their activities. But I'm so tired and almost doze off on the train on my way to church. I didn't sleep on the train becoz Roy was beside me. Don't really know Roy but got the opportunity to talk to him about speaking in tongue since his church is at city harvest church.
Hopefully they have a wonderful time...

2 comments:

Jade Tay said...

hello wenling!! great tohear that u have a good time at the chalet. u really sound like u need alot of sleep, sleep more k. gdfor skin

Shandy said...

hahaha.. JINYU... funny
yeah will sleep more if i got the time. thanks!