Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm totally worn out today. Already reach to my limit.
My energy totally waste on few children as they waiting for their parents to fetch them home. When we watch Tom and Jerry, i totally stare at the tv without moving about and Marilynd, Gelen, Ming Ming and a girl who is not in my class(but quite close to me) take turns to sit on my lap and to lean on me. Once they sat on my lap, i will start to carry them to sit on the floor as i dont want the kids to get use to sit on my lap once i sit on the floor. I'm so tired as they sat on my lap until i numb there and forgot the girl who i dont know her name and Gelen sat on my lap as we watch Tom and Jerry.
The girl totally don't let me off when i can off work already man.

During choir kept yawning.. abit shut off and abit quiet as i'm very tired.
Quite dead when i sing, no feeling and cant think of anything but sleep. haha
Yawn until my eyes filled with tears.

I'm still yawning now.

My cousin fix a figure woodencraft for her 2 years of good friend Yu ping. Since this year after their PSLE, they gonna be seperated to their ideal secondary school. My cousin was rather shock that the figure was quite big though the picture of the figure look quite small.



I wonder how my cousin going to bring it to school. I guess the classmate will admire ba.

No comments: