Wednesday, October 22, 2008

ITCHY AND EXHUASTED!!!

Rashes on my body since yesterday.
Scratch until my skin kinda red now. Keep scratchy man, so itchy.

Got very bad eye bags today.
Can see my dark rings as i look at the mirror.
My brain shut off abit when i read the bible during prayer meet.
I only know my head suddenly did move one side(like u sleep in the bus and ur head is moving) when i read the bible too. Eyes open brain shut.
Almost close my eyes too, can't take it anymore.

Will take break on Sunday afternoon. My colleague even know that they need long hours of rest than can restore their energy.

Not bad, i saw wan ling today in the train about 3 years never see her le ba.
I always wanted to see how she look with her long hair, but got to see it today. She looks mature with her long hair now.
Not bad .. sometimes i wanted to see somebody, mostly i will get to see them someday.

No comments: