Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today is my last day of work as shoes promoter.
Monday going to work as childcare assistant, hopefully everything will go smoothly.
Kinda miss my friends in OG.
Having fun with Wan ling(OG Staff) in work recently, can click well in work and laugh at silly things together. She's younger than me by a year i think or same age as me. But she look quite mature. hahaha! Wan Ling n Wen Ling. cool

During work, i came to realised that i have actually accepted somebody who is very close to me.
I thought that i wouldn't accept anymore friend who are very close to me as i had encounter the closest friend relationship problem. It seems that it really hurts me much as i hardly accept a friend who is very close to me.
I did hesitated to accept this friend but i can't deny as well that we are very close.
But through my actions, i actually did accept this friend by not holding back whatever things i do for her as i cherish and treasure the relatioships that we have now.
But last time i did hold back or step back abit and dare not break through the barrier in me. But as i think now, i have been moving forward to give my best as a close friend and of course i'm still scare certain things will affect our relationship and it turns bad.
If really happens, i dont think will affect me much as I'm quite numb with it anyway.

Happy and Sad... recently my attitude really got problem. Get angry easily.
Maybe too many things going about for the past two weeks.
Few people started to find me and telling me stuff. Quite glad actually but erm abit too many problems going around. One of my friend even started relying on me to help her if i can.
But i'm happy that they can seek for my understanding if i cant help them in one way or another.
A friend who can understand me in whatever things i've said or do,i will feel more comfortable with that person by allowing the person to know how i feel. Becoz won't cause me stress or problem to think of how to tell you and you will still respect me and supporting me in whatever things i've done.

well... i dont know when i will get to work as shoes promoter again. But indeed it was fun working with them.

No comments: